Better and sexiest then Nicholas Clay naked is only Charles Martin Smith in "The Hazing", "Herbie Goes Bananas" and "Never Cry Wolf" and the brazilian porn star Vladimir Correa in "Bi Dream Of Genie", "Boxer 2" and "Buttman Goes To Rio". Rest in Peace, sweet and delicious Nick. I always wanted to fuck your butt.
Classic! thank you resti!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear REstituda! Nicholas is one of the great beauties in all cinema - I LOVE him and miss him so much!
ReplyDeleteBetter and sexiest then Nicholas Clay naked is only Charles Martin Smith in "The Hazing", "Herbie Goes Bananas" and "Never Cry Wolf" and the brazilian porn star Vladimir Correa in "Bi Dream Of Genie", "Boxer 2" and "Buttman Goes To Rio". Rest in Peace, sweet and delicious Nick. I always wanted to fuck your butt.
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing this as a kid, I'm sure it was Nick's perfect ass that turned me gay. Thanks for the screencaps restituda!
ReplyDeleteCould you put it again? I didn't get upload it.
ReplyDeleteAs a sixteen year old boy with no access to porn, this movie was pure eye-candy!
ReplyDelete