new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Gale Harold in series Queer as Folk season 1 (Ep.1, 2000)
since i own all 5 seasons on DVD i decided to start posting some material; bare in mind this is from 2000, before BluRay or HD therefore the quality isn't that good ... so if you would like me to continue to post more, let me know!
LOVE THIS! Thanks so much! I've been looking for this season in Blu-Ray but the quality of these are great so please continue posting them! Thanks again!
Cool:)
ReplyDeleteWanting more!
Go ahead!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Go ahead!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
oh gosh thank you!! Please post more of Gale!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is GREAT to revisit this. . .please continue! I love this show.
ReplyDeleteyesssss of course!!!!! we want all the great scenes from QAF
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS! Thanks so much! I've been looking for this season in Blu-Ray but the quality of these are great so please continue posting them! Thanks again!
ReplyDelete