I saw Philip Hagmann on stage at "Deutsches Theater Göttingen" in 2010. The play was called "Rummelplatz" and he had to do full frontal nudity in that play. And I am sure his penis was much smaller than in this clip, so in my opinion that what we see ist definitly his semi-erected penis! Maybe he became a little bit aroused while kissing Thorsten Feller or feeling Fellers penis touching his body in the kissing scene?
Unfortunately Daniel Sellier did no frontal nudity in the play. Philip Hagmann was the only one: he had a monologue completely naked, but he covered his genitals with his hands. But at the beginning and at the end we got a good view of his private parts. And as I said before, his penis was much smaller than in the movie "Besser als Schule" - so I am sure he became aroused in the movie and his penis started to grow. Similar to Douglas Henshall, who had a sex scene in the movie "Angels and Insects" with a quite attractive girl. And we see him leaving her bed with a semi-erected cock.
I saw Philip Hagmann on stage at "Deutsches Theater Göttingen" in 2010. The play was called "Rummelplatz" and he had to do full frontal nudity in that play. And I am sure his penis was much smaller than in this clip, so in my opinion that what we see ist definitly his semi-erected penis! Maybe he became a little bit aroused while kissing Thorsten Feller or feeling Fellers penis touching his body in the kissing scene?
ReplyDeletePlease tell me Daniel Sellier was naked too!!!
DeleteUnfortunately Daniel Sellier did no frontal nudity in the play. Philip Hagmann was the only one: he had a monologue completely naked, but he covered his genitals with his hands. But at the beginning and at the end we got a good view of his private parts. And as I said before, his penis was much smaller than in the movie "Besser als Schule" - so I am sure he became aroused in the movie and his penis started to grow. Similar to Douglas Henshall, who had a sex scene in the movie "Angels and Insects" with a quite attractive girl. And we see him leaving her bed with a semi-erected cock.
DeleteWhat we see is definitly the beginning of an erection. The young handsome actor seems to be quite aroused
ReplyDelete