new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Hi,I think his name is Marian Valenti Adrian but I don't know his age.Thanks for your blog.Have a nice week.Francky80
Ali ha gli occhi azzurri: actor Nader Sahran, age 18
thank you for the info, i'll be skipping him, too young looking for my taste
Marian Valenti Adrian - Plays Zoran - Age 23Born in Romania / Albania ??Male ( not a female - as per IMDB )Nader Sarhan (not Sahran) plays the lead role - no nude scenesBorn in 1992 in Italy - Egyptian origins - outrageous roman accent.Have a nice week
Re: (My) previous reply - Forgot:Thanx a lot for the unparalleled beauty and variety of your clips ........
Hi,I think his name is Marian Valenti Adrian but I don't know his age.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your blog.
Have a nice week.
Francky80
Ali ha gli occhi azzurri: actor Nader Sahran, age 18
ReplyDeletethank you for the info, i'll be skipping him, too young looking for my taste
DeleteMarian Valenti Adrian - Plays Zoran - Age 23
ReplyDeleteBorn in Romania / Albania ??
Male ( not a female - as per IMDB )
Nader Sarhan (not Sahran) plays the lead role - no nude scenes
Born in 1992 in Italy - Egyptian origins - outrageous roman accent.
Have a nice week
Re: (My) previous reply -
DeleteForgot:
Thanx a lot for the unparalleled beauty and variety of your clips ........