I remember this "Tatort" very well, becuase in 1992 it was quite unusual to have full frontal nudity in german TV. So at the age of 15 I saw Leonard Lansink doing full frontal nudity and I was fascinated by his hairy body, his bis penis and his bushy pubic hairs. That was the first time in my life I noticed I am gay. So this scene is something very special for me. Thank you Restituda for publishing!
I remember this "Tatort" very well, becuase in 1992 it was quite unusual to have full frontal nudity in german TV. So at the age of 15 I saw Leonard Lansink doing full frontal nudity and I was fascinated by his hairy body, his bis penis and his bushy pubic hairs. That was the first time in my life I noticed I am gay. So this scene is something very special for me. Thank you Restituda for publishing!
ReplyDelete