Sunday, May 5, 2013

Petteri Summanen and Valtteri Roiha going frontal in Levottomat (2000)

last one


6 comments:

  1. I really appreciate these videos. Thanks!
    But using Uploaded is really getting annoying since you can only download those files every three hours. And I'm not going to buy an account 'cause there are so many servers that I can use for free like sendspace or rapidshare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uploading on UL.TO means that they stay on for a long, long, long time (unlike sendspace that deletes clips for inactivity) ... no need to download them all at once!

      Delete
  2. Restituda1, thanks for all your hard work. I appreciate that these are your clips so you can do whatever you like. Just like many others, I am truly grateful for your HQ work throughout the years.

    Some problems with UL.TO are (1) when clicking on the download links, quite often some malicious pop-up pages will come up. I don't know whether this is just because I do not buy an account with them. (2) UL.TO limits downloads once the IP is exhausted for the day. Quite often I have not even downloaded anything myself that day, the IP is already exhausted. I believe this is because it recognise all the shared holders of the same internet provider. Because of that, it is just impossible for me to download the clips even if I don't mind the 3 hours wait or the risk of malicious pop-ups.

    Due to the above reasons, I have given up anything which are uploaded to UL.TO. It sounds to me that some other people are experiencing problems with UL.TO. I understand it is important for you that your clips won't be deleted from the servers. I can imagine how frustrated I would feel if everything I upload will get wipe out frequently.

    Just want to once again thank you for your hard work. If you can continue using sendspace as the majority, I would be very grateful already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried just becoming a member of UL.TO, without getting any offers (buying premium for example)? I know when i did that i was able to download at 70Kb/s rate!

      Delete
  3. Many thanks for your hard work in uploading these. Three incredibly hot guys who never seen to wear clothes - just my kind of movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUCKING UPLOADED!!! PLEASE SENDSPACE OR RAPIDSHARE!!! PLEASE RESTITUDA I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete