I do agree with you that Michael is adorable and I love male nudity of all kinds. I saw the movie and that scene bothered me. I like nude scenes to be happy scenes, getting out of a pool, getting into a pool, getting into a shower, getting out of a shower, traveiling back in time(Terminater), ripping one's shirt off(testosterone), or even just sitting down talking on the phone(Betty Blue). This scene is very emotionally and psychologically violent. It was very uncomfortable to watch as the scene was meant to do. So, imagine my surprise to read that this was your favorite nude scene. May I suggest one thing, trim the photos of them being forced to having sex at gun point. There is enough violence in the world today and sex should be the happiest kind of nudity. Thank you for the hard, no pun intented, work you do putting this site together.
I know its only acting, but if that ever happened to me and my girlfriend, I would kick the shit out of the person trying to attack us, butt naked like the actor in these photos, with my penis/testicles on full display! I just don't get why just because someone has a knife, that's a reason not to be able to defend yourself. There are plenty of things in a hotel room you can use to defend yourself against an intruder! Its also 2 people against 1! To just sit/lie there on a bed and be degraded like that is just plain stupid! The actor (naked man) in this scene was a complete cock sucking pussy with no balls whatsoever!
I do agree with you that Michael is adorable and I love male nudity of all kinds. I saw the movie and that scene bothered me. I like nude scenes to be happy scenes, getting out of a pool, getting into a pool, getting into a shower, getting out of a shower, traveiling back in time(Terminater), ripping one's shirt off(testosterone), or even just sitting down talking on the phone(Betty Blue). This scene is very emotionally and psychologically violent. It was very uncomfortable to watch as the scene was meant to do. So, imagine my surprise to read that this was your favorite nude scene. May I suggest one thing, trim the photos of them being forced to having sex at gun point. There is enough violence in the world today and sex should be the happiest kind of nudity. Thank you for the hard, no pun intented, work you do putting this site together.
ReplyDeletehis face just like christian bale.....anyone agree???
ReplyDeleteI know its only acting, but if that ever happened to me and my girlfriend, I would kick the shit out of the person trying to attack us, butt naked like the actor in these photos, with my penis/testicles on full display! I just don't get why just because someone has a knife, that's a reason not to be able to defend yourself. There are plenty of things in a hotel room you can use to defend yourself against an intruder! Its also 2 people against 1! To just sit/lie there on a bed and be degraded like that is just plain stupid! The actor (naked man) in this scene was a complete cock sucking pussy with no balls whatsoever!
ReplyDelete