new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
very nice tanning line !
pretty sure it was painted or sprayed or whatever they do in similar cases
there's a Dilf If ever I saw one THXDo you have any caps of cutie Mark L Young? I know he was on the Kroll Show this year and donned a speedo
I still think Matt Damon is a little long in the tooth to be playing an 18 year old but he looks good.
So the character he's playing was 18? Wish they used someone that i actually like!
very nice tanning line !
ReplyDeletepretty sure it was painted or sprayed or whatever they do in similar cases
Deletethere's a Dilf If ever I saw one THX
ReplyDeleteDo you have any caps of cutie Mark L Young? I know he was on the Kroll Show this year and donned a speedo
I still think Matt Damon is a little long in the tooth to be playing an 18 year old but he looks good.
ReplyDeleteSo the character he's playing was 18? Wish they used someone that i actually like!
Delete