Is there another service you can upload this clip to? It keeps telling me that I've reached my max limit downloads per hour even if I'm coming in after a day of waiting.
It's stupid and DISGUSTING!, because he had no pubic hair and was already shaved, so what the fuck is he shaving? REAL MEN have hairy bushes, not shaved pussies!!
I really love this clip. Hope there will be more just like it!
ReplyDeleteCute guy, but a shame about his pubes--it's sad that people as intelligent and cultured as the Germans go for the plucked-chicken look.
ReplyDeleteGreat comment!
DeleteWhy can't I just download the avi file? It keeps trying to download a JavaScript file.
ReplyDeleteIs there another service you can upload this clip to? It keeps telling me that I've reached my max limit downloads per hour even if I'm coming in after a day of waiting.
ReplyDelete436 people downloaded this clip so far so i'm not sure what's the problem with your story, keep trying, clip isn't going anywhere
ReplyDeleteI tried again; same problem.
ReplyDeleteFor the record: There is a lot of Germans who do NOT think prepubescent look looks hot. (Just as there ist a lot of Nongermans who DOES.)
ReplyDeleteIt's stupid and DISGUSTING!, because he had no pubic hair and was already shaved, so what the fuck is he shaving? REAL MEN have hairy bushes, not shaved pussies!!
ReplyDelete