yet again i have experienced the BSOD (blue screen of death) and sadly had to format the entire drive with operating system. I was able to save everything worth saving but at this point i-m not sure when i will be back with posting, maybe tomorrow, maybe on Friday or next week, but i am coming back!
RESTITUDA1
Thanks for all your effort... Love you much!
ReplyDeleteWe will wait patiently!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Thanks so much for the amazing work. Really looking forward to your return.
ReplyDeleteMuch thanks from Germany
We'll wait patiently. You're doing God's work!
ReplyDeleteHi, I wrote to you on fmforums the other day. I don't know your situation regarding lost files, but I have downloaded many videos from your sendspace site, so if I can help at all, just let me know what you're missing (username: Nosleeze on fmforums.co.uk).
ReplyDeleteDanke für deine Arbeit und die vielen geilen Szenen
ReplyDeleteIs it a part of your problem, that the site is talking slovenian?
ReplyDeletei fixed that, never crossed my mind to change it
DeleteThank You for the effort...
ReplyDelete