Sunday, December 16, 2012

Matt Damon: I'm Nude 'A Lot' in Liberace Film


We're soon going to be seeing more of Matt Damon – much more – in the Liberace biopic Behind the Candelabra.

"Normally I'd say no to nudity, but I just did a lot of it playing the long-term partner of Liberace," Damon, 42, tells Playboy in its January/February issue, on newsstands Dec. 18. "I mean, it's tastefully done. … But this movie's not going to be for everyone."

How far does Damon push things? Consider this scene he shot with Michael Douglas, who plays the flamboyant entertainer in the HBO movie that airs next year.

"I had to come out of the pool, go over to Michael Douglas, straddle him on a chaise lounge and start kissing him," says Damon. "It's not like I kiss him just once. We drew it up like a football plan."

Damon jokes there's a reason why Douglas has been a longtime leading man: "Michael was a wonderful kisser."

As for himself, Damon, who next appears in Promised Land in theaters Jan. 4, says he's not much of a romantic with his wife of seven years, Luciana.

"I wish I were better because my wife deserves somebody who surprises her with a gift or flowers or some wonderful idea," he says. "I've never been good at that, and she's really good at it, which makes me feel even more like s–––."

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the news, I hope Rob Lowe will be naked too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Carvalho SilvaSeptember 27, 2013 at 12:57 AM

    Matt Damon is so sexy and adorable.. For me he is an young version of my biggest movie crush in all times Charles Martin Smith. Charles Martin Smith was absolutely gorgeous, yummy and iresistibly fuckable when he appeared totally naked and sexy in his old movies "The Hazing", "Herbie Goes Bananas" and "Never Cry Wolf". He had an incredible and voluptuous athletic little body and then i am dreaming to fuck him until today. I Always wanted to suck, bite, lick and fuck his exquisite cock. butt, thighs, legs, ankles, feet, hips, belly, niples, neck, ears and lips until i can't do this anymore. I jerk off lots and lots of times thinking on Charles and watching his movies in DVD until today. He is my biggest sexual obsession and my most lustful erotic fantasy. Matt Damon is also very sexy and hot and just like Charles he should made more scenes of sex and nudity on screen.

    ReplyDelete