All I can say is...the lucky bitch. If I'd have been that close to Nikolaj's beautiful cock and balls, they'd have been in my mouth in a flash!!!! I've always thought Nikolaj to ba a beautiful guy...great body and very handsome.
Thank you as always, Restituda, for downloading those great screen caps. PS there should be some of him in "Bent" although he is running around a lot!
Nikolaj has got a set of very nice, big balls and a wonderful bush. I love that scene!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear Restituda for the wonderful posts! I love Nikolaj's blonde bush and treasures! Your blog is better than ever!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is...the lucky bitch. If I'd have been that close to Nikolaj's beautiful cock and balls, they'd have been in my mouth in a flash!!!! I've always thought Nikolaj to ba a beautiful guy...great body and very handsome.
ReplyDeleteThank you as always, Restituda, for downloading those great screen caps.
PS there should be some of him in "Bent" although he is running around a lot!
mmmmm great work of art ...... great body, tool etc etc ....
ReplyDelete