new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
OMG! I love this scene ;)
Superb guy .... criminal to keep him clothed - especially since he seems game for nudity.
Thanks very much, but the clip cuts off before the towel comes off. :(
everything is there as it was shown on TV
OK. I think I need to find a better video player then.
He also had a scene in his underwear, on 24 august I think.
OMG! I love this scene ;)
ReplyDeleteSuperb guy .... criminal to keep him clothed - especially since he seems game for nudity.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much, but the clip cuts off before the towel comes off. :(
ReplyDeleteeverything is there as it was shown on TV
DeleteOK. I think I need to find a better video player then.
ReplyDeleteHe also had a scene in his underwear, on 24 august I think.
ReplyDelete