Saturday, September 19, 2015

Robert Webb, Vincent Franklin and Jason Watkins going frontal in Confetti (2006)

i believe Vincent and Jason have another full frontal in deleted scenes of the movie, i have the DVD somewhere ...































































































































































































































4 comments:

  1. Wow yes, I remember those deleted scenes with Vincent he's a super-hot bear going frontal! Sadly I dont have the DVD any more but I would love to see caps of that again someday if you still have it... Thank you for all the hard work on this blog, it's great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see that Confetti deleted scene with Jason Watkins - he has a cute little package that I's love to see once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vincent is not my type at all, but oddly hot. I'd love to see that.
    and Thanks for sharing resti. I never expected to see confetti in HD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe...http://goo.gl/RB2qLR
    resti,thank you always.

    ReplyDelete