Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Marc Beaupré going frontal in series Série Noire (Ep.10, 2014)

turbulent start, all first five episodes had nudity, then status quo, and now again full glory, just knew this would happen, too bad that during the five minutes long scene they only showed nudity here!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Dear Restituda for another amazing post! You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Marc's full frontal nudity on this show! Thanks Restituda! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uploaded SUCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleeeeese, I'm begging you, for the love of god STOP USING uploaded.net! It's pure and utter garbage! When I download a file, it times out after a few seconds and then when I try to download again it tells me I HAVE REACHED MY FUCKING DAILY LIMIT! Please, I'm on bended knee here, I adore your site and all the phallic delights but the random uploaded links littered through out turns my enjoyment of your hard work into a fucking nightmare.

    Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. his armpits are so HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. guess he has a good reason why using uploadedn.net ( you know, you don't have to pay to get the files but restituda has to pay so that the files don't get deleted after a short time of inactivity [is this even a word ? sorry, non-english] - and you get points for every download: 10:000 points = 1 month premiun account for free )

    if you have prbolems downloading with the browser maybe a download-manager helps....

    ReplyDelete