Monday, March 24, 2014

Oscar Fochetti in I racconti di Canterbury (1972)

watch him holding his erection


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, Resti!

    Do you have IL FIORE DELLE MILLE E UNA NOTTE in HD as well? I´d love to see the beautiful Salvatore Sapienza's nude scenes in HD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English title is Arabian Nights? Should be out on BluRay too seeing that others two movies of trilogy were released too! I could ask for that one, i still need to cap Decameron, tell me, Arabian Nights isn't nightmare for capping madman like me?

      Delete
  2. Yes, I mean ARABIAN NIGHTS. If by "nightmare" you mean a lot of male nudity to cap, yes, it is the one with more male nudity in the trilogy. But believe me, apart from being the most beautiful and poetic of the three movies, some of the guys are so beautiful and sexy that truly deserve the effort.
    THANKS again for the marvelous work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete