you are doing really a great job here - I love especially your clips with german actors
In the movie "La vie d'Adele" (or english title: "Blue is the warmest colour") there is a scene of actor and model Jérémie Laheurte showing his full erect penis. I just wanted to let you know this to be sure, that you're not missing out on that one. ;)
you are doing really a great job here - I love especially your clips with german actors
ReplyDeleteIn the movie "La vie d'Adele" (or english title: "Blue is the warmest colour") there is a scene of actor and model Jérémie Laheurte showing his full erect penis. I just wanted to let you know this to be sure, that you're not missing out on that one. ;)
Thomas Jane, James Purefoy e Colin Ferguson: my kind of guys...
ReplyDeleteI love his blonde pubic hairs!! He's so extremely hairy down there. I want to feel all hs body hair!
ReplyDeleteI agree. So lucky every woman that makes sex with him
DeletePlease, can you post scenes from "L´Inconnu du Lac" (Stranger in the Lake), by french director Alain Guiraudie? tks and Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete