Sunday, December 22, 2013

Clips from Goltzius and the Pelican Company (2012)

not mine, gift per mail, haven't seen the movie hence i don't know the names but Lars Eidinger is sporting erection and Italian guy everyone is swooning over has several frontal shots, including erection (if that's not someone else, like i said, haven't seen the movie!

before the wave of complaints arrive, i got the clips in UL






























28 comments:

  1. Thanx for the clips ..... unbelievable ..... thanx for my Giulio ......and finally thanx for using UL ! .
    RESTITUDA1 you rock & so does your (Russian ?) friend.




    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dear Restiuda for this amazing Christmas gift to your thousands of fans! Thank you for running THE best blog in the Universe! All the best for the New Year to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but how can I make UL work? I can't even load the page :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for providing these clips! I've been waiting a long time to see more from this film :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sadly I think Lars erection is prosthetic :(((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. i watched this full movie, Lars erection 100% real, you can see his penis growing from soft to hard ( part 8 ). he doesn't mind to get an erection for the movie, he did erection scenes in his other movies too( code blue 2011 & Alle Anderen 2009).

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's simply amazing that Peter Greenaway is able to convince relatively popular Italian actors Flavio Parenti and Giulio Berutti to do very graphic frontal nudity (each also with a scene of erection). Parenti starred in such international hits as I AM LOVE (2009) and TO ROME WITH LOVE (2012), while Berutti starred in such international movies as BON APPETIT (2010) and LOVE IS NOT PERFECT (2012)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now ad.fly is really beating every record... 15 broken links out of 15.
    I really can't figure why are you still using it. I mean, there's evidence that, at least for certain locations, ad.fly is almost completely faulty, and there's not the slightest signal of improvement. Many readers are complaining, apart from the obvious, big appreciation for your work, and of course they're not doing it just for amusement. So, why not to change upload routine??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh. Shut up and stop complaining.

      Delete
    2. or i could get feed up and stop posting in general, deleting the blog

      Delete
  9. Do you have HD or blu ray version?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you have HD or blu ray version?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you have HD or blu ray version?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you resti! I'm ok with UL.
    Actually, It works very well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with those that say UL SUCKS. I have been waiting a good while to see this film and now have to keep waiting till someone can put it on a different site. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, that's very true. People who answers "shut up", just don't care about. Nice.

      Delete
    2. it's still amazes me that people from same country: some can download, others can't! How is that possible?

      Delete
    3. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT ANYTHING.

      THAT'S FRALALA'S MIND.

      STOP FUCKING BABBLING.

      Delete
    4. I really can't figure why, from the same country, somebody can download and somebody not. It's also very strange that some of the links are always regularly working while other never.
      Sadly, in this very longly awaited post there's not even a single link that can be downloaded from here (Italy). I tried just EVERY possible way, different internet connections, different devices, even proxys... nothing can allow me to download these clips.
      Sadly, ad.fly is total crap, that's all, and at least for certain places it ruins your amazing work.
      At least, we can see the pictures... luckily, ad.fly can't hide them :D

      Delete
    5. Then you should just be satisfied with seeing the pictures.
      You don't have a right for any reasons to complain about it to him.

      Delete
    6. Dall'Italia uploaded.net è bloccato, per sbloccarlo devi impostare per la tua connessione i DNS di google. Cerca come fare nei motori di ricerca.

      Delete
  14. Wouldn't you complain, if you couldn't see anything at all? Extremely silly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Resti,

    You'd better just delete this blog.

    Personally, I think that there is no blog like yours that provides such a good quality content in the world

    There is no reason why you have to be patient for those who have no sense of shame.

    Whenever I see those who complain all the time, even I am angry.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Resituda!!! Amazing post. I have been hoping to see this movie for quite a while and now we have a taste of it. Thank you so much for continuing to provide clips for shows that are not widely available. I am thrilled each day with your surprises. Thank you for your constant generosity! You are most kind and most appreciated. Thank you thank you thank you and all the best to you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. for God's sake. what's wrong with people.

    ReplyDelete
  18. just use rapid8.com and stop complaining

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much, you saved my life

      Delete