"Treasures look so much nicer when they have their natural bush I think!!" I really disagree with that comment. But, I think if a guy is fairly smooth all over then you might as well go all out and shave the little bit of hair left. It just seems so sexy to me, anyways.
Man, only the french!.. :)
ReplyDeleteGotta love the french for always presenting us with cute guys doing frontal. Superb! Magnificent!
Tks.
Thank you dear Restituda for another superb post! Treasures look so much nicer when they have their natural bush I think!!
ReplyDelete"Treasures look so much nicer when they have their natural bush I think!!" I really disagree with that comment. But, I think if a guy is fairly smooth all over then you might as well go all out and shave the little bit of hair left. It just seems so sexy to me, anyways.
ReplyDelete