Thursday, August 22, 2013

Reid Ewing in 10 Rules for Sleeping Around (2010)

being a fan of Good Luck Charlie, i recognized Reid Ewing as one of Teddy's boyfriends in season one; what was really surprising, very first scene revealed that he was wearing sock but in some other scenes you can clearly see his penis!

this was one of the most painful capping experience, Reid is running around for about 20-30 minutes but they kept switching from him to other scenes; the choice was either to make one gigantic clips or do numerous small clips, i opted for second choice






7 comments:

  1. "numerous small clips"

    I loooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reid Ewing is fucking gorgeous. Yummy ass, perfect legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it must've been a nightmare for you, because I found it to be a "taxing" download, but it shows a lot of patience on your part. Thank you for doing this. The clips are absolutely wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember him from Disney. I love when I see the hot guys naked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember him from Disney. I love when I see the hot guys naked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn´t know him from Disney but sure know him from Modern Family and his cute dopey character and dam he is hot, cute butt and legs and great natural looking pubes! thanks so much for taking your time to download, edit, process and share it really brightens our days!

    ReplyDelete