Thank yuou again for these wonderful clip and caps. Arturo did the strip while singing one of the most difficult of Verdi cabalettas, even climbing backwards up the ladder in a dressing gown. It would have been lovely to have a frontal - he has said he was totally naked - but this is really something. What a lovely arse! I guess its possible that he was a little less careful at the non-broadcast performances, but I haven't seen any reports as yet. It was a very popular and clever production and Arturo said they all had a great time with it
Thank you dear Restituda but Arturo really needed to turn around!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank yuou again for these wonderful clip and caps. Arturo did the strip while singing one of the most difficult of Verdi cabalettas, even climbing backwards up the ladder in a dressing gown. It would have been lovely to have a frontal - he has said he was totally naked - but this is really something. What a lovely arse! I guess its possible that he was a little less careful at the non-broadcast performances, but I haven't seen any reports as yet. It was a very popular and clever production and Arturo said they all had a great time with it
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!! RESTITUDA!!
ReplyDelete