new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Restituda: Where are the beautiful, young and athletic men?Many thanks!
i post nudity from movies/series and not semi naked/naked pictures of models
FRALALÁ.I want to see nudity of beautiful, young and athletic men in movies and series. I detest the ugly and old men.I want to see heterosexual movies and series!
i cannot help you then, might as well find a different blog then
I think he's perfect
Hes about the same size as my mans. But oh god yesh!
Restituda: Where are the beautiful, young and athletic men?
ReplyDeleteMany thanks!
i post nudity from movies/series and not semi naked/naked pictures of models
DeleteFRALALÁ.
ReplyDeleteI want to see nudity of beautiful, young and athletic men in movies and series. I detest the ugly and old men.
I want to see heterosexual movies and series!
i cannot help you then, might as well find a different blog then
DeleteI think he's perfect
ReplyDeleteHes about the same size as my mans. But oh god yesh!
ReplyDelete