Sunday, February 17, 2013

Eralp Uzun and Oktay Özdemir going frontal/erect in Schwarze Schafe (2006)

in an interview Eralp said it was his idea to do erection scene, initially it wasn't in the script


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when you post erections dear Restituda! Thank you SO much! Yours is simply THE best blog anywhere!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it interesting that the third boy didn't even get naked. What the hell! But, that was a great scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb job you're doing with this blog. Great work, really.

    And this one is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third boy actually did get naked. There is a pic on the official website that shows his bare ass, when they all can be seen from behind. I guess it just didn't make the final cut or he decided he did not want to show that.

    Here you can find it. It's pic 11 http://www.schwarzeschafe.eu/Gallery/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where could I download this video? Thank you for the help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant believe Eralp died! Still in shock. R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  7. can anyone translate what they are saying into English when they are standing there with erections? I am curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sont-ils carrément exhibs ou bien ont-ils été obligés de se montrer en érection ?

    ReplyDelete