Saturday, May 18, 2024

Personal highlight No.11 in 2024 - Richard Rankin going frontal in series Rebus (Ep.1, 2024)

 what i like to do is evaluate the prospect of seeing an actor going full frontal on screen, you need to take everything in account: the age, the built, country he's coming from, what sort of movies/series is he making, when and where would they be shown, they you can rank them in likely, possibly or never and it's always a great feeling when you have been proven wrong, had someone asked me to evaluate Richard, i would probably say never. I know it's just a couple of frames, in dark but you cannot be greedy, you take what you get and you say 'thank you', with all the complaining how it could have been better, guess what, it could have been worse too!










































































Richard Rankin in series Rebus episode 1

8 comments:

  1. Some nude scenes you end up wondering what was the point of putting the actor actually naked to begin with. This is a painful edit, but I am glad you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not his only full frontal scene. If you are interrested in Richard Rankin, I suggest you watch the show Outlander if you haven't watched it already. He also made a full frontal in one of the early episodes he appeared in. You can see everything much more clearly there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full frontal = penis, he never showed his penis in Outlander

      Delete
    2. Yes he did. Do you research or watch the show. I've seen the show many times. He showed his cock once in a lovescene with his fiancée/wife there. I know what I say.

      Delete
  3. A dream come true Dear Restituda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard has already been naked a few times in series, at least in Outlander and in Midsomer Murders (Episode: The Lions of Causton). I'm actually curious why you think he wouldn't go completely frontally naked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do most people understand under 'frontal nudity'? He wasn't naked in Midsomer Murders, those 5 guys were extras

      Delete
  5. Best blog ever!!

    ReplyDelete