Thursday, March 21, 2024

Suggestion for posting caps

i still have around 3300 clips and over 160.000 caps that go along with every clip that i can post at any time, using Classic Media Player i discovered a function 'save thumbnails', if i used that, i would gain a lot time in capping, instead of 50-60 caps, you would get a preview what to expect in clip, i would still cap detailed some good scenes, but some of them, i could use that, for example the two clips of Patrick Hivon posted just now, they would look like this



i could write what to expect in video because above you cannot see that Patrick shows rear in 2nd clip, is that something you would except or do you prefer detailed capping?

25 comments:

  1. In so-fast-you-miss-it shots, I like your detailed capping. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind a clip package like above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do save the caps of the clips that I really like, but you do what saves you time and effort since they really just sit on my disk waiting for some unspecified future viewing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brief description in the post (or even the title of the post) as to what type of nudity, rear or frontal, would be more than adequate—should you decide to use thumbnails vs. individual caps. Do what you feel is best, RESTITUDA1! Thank you for all the great caps/clips you've shared so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thumbnails are ok for me. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am visiting everyday for the caps, not the clips, but do what you must.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thumbnails are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Detailed caps are hugely to be preferred. They are one of the (many) things that makes your site the best on the Net now and always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both the caps and the videos
    You could put the caps in a zip...
    Thank you for the great work and for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thumbnails + description are ok for me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never look at the clips but I check the caps daily. I understand it must be crazy work. Do what you think works best for you! We will find our way! So thankful for your work and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with some folks here, just the thumbnails + brief description are great to me, furthermore, we appreciate your dedication Resti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whatever is easier for you. You're the one doing the work, lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. You could also go back to putting keywords in your posts (e.g. rear nudity, frontal nudity, shower scene, embarrassment, etc) like you used to

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think for scenes with just shirtless guys or kissing, for example, this is totally fine, but scene with frontal nudity, the more detailed CAPS would be preferred. Of course I would understand if the detailed CAPS were not an option anymore. I imagine they are a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would do a combination. The thumbnails with 2 or 3 full sized screen shots.

    Won't complain about whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Same here with @Anthony. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am not computer literate so I don't know what you're talking about. I can't see those little pictures even when I blow them up. If you're saying you want to make your blog all these instead of the regular pictures, I won't be able to see anything. So I vote no.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The thumbnails and the clips are perfect, especially if it is less work for you. If you indicate if there is rear or frontal nudity it will be even better. Thanks for your hard work you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whatever is easier for you. Am simply grateful for the postings. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i am also visiting for the caps.
    i really don't care for the clips. i only download them in VERY special cases...

    ReplyDelete
  22. For me, it's fine, i'm here for whatever it's best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would prefer you saving time but the rest of us look for the good goods and reading and writing would save you time ...no?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I look for sex scenes, typically featuring nude asses thrusting between women's legs. I would prefer tags that say "sex" or "sex scene" so it's easier for me to find what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete