Your spyware and pop-ups are ridiculous! I don't know how you can expect anyone to visit when every mouse click triggers an attempt to load garbage software or spyware on the viewer's computer.
Unfortunately this kind of blog sites are economically maintained by spyware, pop-up,and troians. I recommend others to always use the browser in a secure sandbox machine, with ad-block & script block addins.
One of the best scenes ever!
ReplyDeleteLove Will Tudor in this series, gorgeous!!
question how do you keep your images big? I posted some of mine and they all got small when I click them to just view the image
ReplyDeleteYour spyware and pop-ups are ridiculous! I don't know how you can expect anyone to visit when every mouse click triggers an attempt to load garbage software or spyware on the viewer's computer.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately this kind of blog sites are economically maintained by spyware, pop-up,and troians.
DeleteI recommend others to always use the browser in a secure sandbox machine, with ad-block & script block addins.