When he went to casting, he was aware of the shower scene (script), when he made it to round of casting, he was told that the scene in front of the mirror would be nude scene, he knew it would happen but he hasn't signed up for the role yet, interesting what he said was that many years ago he was in play in Hannover where he was completely naked for the whole play with audience just a few meters away
It's nice of him to be nude like that. (Just... he needs body hair. I can't fathom why a man wants to look like a smooth child. Maybe he is naturally smooth? But could anyone who is adult be *that* hairless? No pubic hair at all? Must be a choice, right? I don't get it, but each his own.)
Thanks for the upgrade! I've waited this for almost a year! you uploaded 1280x720 version on Feb 2019!! thank you!!
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=401&v=zg2ArnLou-k&feature=emb_logo
ReplyDeletehe talks about the scene here...anyone able to translate?
When he went to casting, he was aware of the shower scene (script), when he made it to round of casting, he was told that the scene in front of the mirror would be nude scene, he knew it would happen but he hasn't signed up for the role yet, interesting what he said was that many years ago he was in play in Hannover where he was completely naked for the whole play with audience just a few meters away
DeleteIt's nice of him to be nude like that. (Just... he needs body hair. I can't fathom why a man wants to look like a smooth child. Maybe he is naturally smooth? But could anyone who is adult be *that* hairless? No pubic hair at all? Must be a choice, right? I don't get it, but each his own.)
ReplyDeleteI love this scene so much
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice slim physique, amazing
Would've loved to attend that play for sure :D
Thanks for the upgrade!
I agree with the first Anonymous. No pubes means a prepubescent appearance. It creeps me out. Why doesn't a man want to look like a man?
ReplyDelete