I've always thought he was handsome. He looked good on McLeod's Daughters.
Nice underwear choice. I mean, if I were picking them out I'd have gone with a lighter color. He'd look great in white! Maybe a lower riding waistband... but those are nice and he looks great in them! The pouch is so much nicer than boxers or boxer briefs. Seeing his bulging balls and penis with the light highlighting the details in caps 42-59 are very exciting!
I've always thought he was handsome. He looked good on McLeod's Daughters.
ReplyDeleteNice underwear choice. I mean, if I were picking them out I'd have gone with a lighter color. He'd look great in white! Maybe a lower riding waistband... but those are nice and he looks great in them! The pouch is so much nicer than boxers or boxer briefs. Seeing his bulging balls and penis with the light highlighting the details in caps 42-59 are very exciting!