new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Martin is one of my German crushes. So sexy
question : those actresses are famous in German? or just extras?
both were lead actresses and i saw Anna Rot in several things
I'm quite shocked because the way he moves his ass and grabs their breasts are totally unnecessary (I'm not complaining) I find this very interestsing and sexy. I mean this kind of choreography in sex scene with quite well-known actresses.
Do you also have nude scenes of when he was younger?
Martin is one of my German crushes. So sexy
ReplyDeletequestion : those actresses are famous in German? or just extras?
ReplyDeleteboth were lead actresses and i saw Anna Rot in several things
DeleteI'm quite shocked because the way he moves his ass and grabs their breasts are totally unnecessary (I'm not complaining) I find this very interestsing and sexy. I mean this kind of choreography in sex scene with quite well-known actresses.
DeleteDo you also have nude scenes of when he was younger?
ReplyDelete