new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
I really like every 90's german series clips you upload on this blog.. thats so good. thanks so much.
He's a good looking man. Very nice fit body! I love his hairy armpits. Those snug underpants are super hot on him.
Oh, and the buddy is hot in his gray briefs. Grrr!
Has he ever gone all the way on camera?
and next Sunday i will post his frontal in Alarmcode 112http://restituda.blogspot.com/2016/08/bernhard-bettermann-going-frontal-in.html
I really like every 90's german series clips you upload on this blog.. thats so good. thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteHe's a good looking man. Very nice fit body! I love his hairy armpits. Those snug underpants are super hot on him.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the buddy is hot in his gray briefs. Grrr!
DeleteHas he ever gone all the way on camera?
ReplyDeleteand next Sunday i will post his frontal in Alarmcode 112
Deletehttp://restituda.blogspot.com/2016/08/bernhard-bettermann-going-frontal-in.html