Saturday, October 12, 2019

Antonio Banderas in Never Talk to Strangers (1995)














































3 comments:

  1. Wonderful and amazing scene, but ruined by the ugly actor Antonio Banderas. This scene WAS IDEAL for the Rob Lowe's ass. The beautiful Rebecca De Mornay performs a superb role.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could not disagree more. Antonio may not be your taste. Fine. But he's not ugly. You might not find him attractive, and you can say he doesn't appeal to you. But to say he's ugly is about what he is, rather than how you feel about him and it's just plain wrong. He's very handsome. No one is attractive to everyone. (I often find handsome men and women unattractive to me personally.) Antonio is hot, in my opinion. (I'm not at all into Rob Lowe, although I grant that he's handsome. Rebecca De Mornay, very good recently in Jessica Jones, is lovely, but as a Kinsey Six, gold-star gay man, she doesn't turn me on sexually.)

      Delete
    2. Your guess is as good as mine.

      Delete