this week i have bought a subscription to Gen IPTV, the playlist they have sent me enables me to watch (and more importantly) record almost every channel in Europe, even outside Europe, over 8000 channels, most of them are in HD too, it's impossible to go through every interesting channel and look at the TV schedule but here is where you come in handy, you can tell me which program has things to look forward, what are interesting slots for movies and series, any upcoming TV tips, maybe i can record them
Bravo, bravissimo!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's quite ambitious of you! I live in the US so don't really know what's going on with European movies and television, but will certainly pass along anything I might find out that you wouldn't already know.
ReplyDeleteI think I need to check this Gen IPTV
ReplyDeleteA reader emailed me and asked if I had a nude scene from the 1988 Czech movie Stupne porazených. I have no way of accessing it but some googling told me that it still plays regularly on Czech TV networks.
ReplyDeleteFinnish TV show Donna (or Blind Donna) from YLE has many nude scenes including great frontal in the last episode
ReplyDeleteBen Winshaw Edward Holcroft London Spy and especially when Edward character is naked and in the box
ReplyDeleteThat show is on Netflix.
DeleteAt least in Denmark, so with a VPN you should be able to find it yourself
Clips are readily available at soms.manicmoose.org
DeleteEthan Embry Freaky Links live fast die young his stripped naked and they question him while his naked
ReplyDeleteyes please! Love Ethan Embry!
DeleteHi Resti, thanks! A movie that I was hoping to find clips on is
ReplyDeleteDaddy
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8530324/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5