The guy is very beautiful, but looks weird without chest-hair on a turkish guy, first I thought he has some, but then I recognized that it's just an ugly tattoo on his chest. They remove every single, natural hair, and add some annoying ink, damn it, so stupid.
I want to see the other guy with the long lion hair naked (from Alles oder nicht), are there any rears or frontals?
The guy is very beautiful, but looks weird without chest-hair on a turkish guy, first I thought he has some, but then I recognized that it's just an ugly tattoo on his chest. They remove every single, natural hair, and add some annoying ink, damn it, so stupid.
ReplyDeleteI want to see the other guy with the long lion hair naked (from Alles oder nicht), are there any rears or frontals?
Can you please do the caps for the movie Hippopotamus with the HUNG Mark Cirillo :-)
ReplyDeletehttps://revry.tv/channel/hippopotamus/
THANK YOU FOR THE TIP!!! It will be a highlight, he has done it before, many, times, but this is so natural
Delete