new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
why is it when I try to click on the picture it wont come up and it says site unsafe? How can I change that and not install unwanted software on my computer and just get to your pictures
How is everyone having that problem? Yes, pop-up window open for me too but it never says anything about downloading any software
it now lets me see the images and not download them.
why is it when I try to click on the picture it wont come up and it says site unsafe? How can I change that and not install unwanted software on my computer and just get to your pictures
ReplyDeleteHow is everyone having that problem? Yes, pop-up window open for me too but it never says anything about downloading any software
Deleteit now lets me see the images and not download them.
Delete