Saturday, February 9, 2019

Serban Pavlu going frontal in series Umbre season 1 (Ep.1, 2014)

1080p upgrade

looks ridiculous with shaved pubes, especially since he's such a manly looking guy














































































































































































7 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of today's updates!! Do you think you could also post the zippyshare links for the recent Claudius von Stolzmann and Fred Testot scenes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol but for his defense, if not shaved, what we would see here might just be pubic hairs and his long foreskin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's very hot, but I agree about the pubes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sad but some men think that shaving is a magical solution for an average/small penis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it actually makes a small penis stand out more, because it has nothing to hide behind lol. not that i mind, i think small dicks are cute.

      Delete
    2. I hate shaved pubes. I hope this is a trend that ends soon. Bring back men who look like men, not these feminized/prepubescent-looking metrosexuals. This is a hot man. He'd be so much hotter if he were a natural man.

      Delete