i guess it was already enough what i saw in first trailer for personal highlight but different one showed him close to the came and it sealed the deal, apparently it's rather long nude scene too
i saw a lot of you cannot download or aren't transferred to downloading site of the clips, sorry to hear that, when i try, they all work, my hands are tied with adfly and white site they use to shrink the file, best i can do is to re-upload the clips again or just give straight zippshare links, now it's up to you to tell me which clip(s) from previous days would you like me to upload again
another thing, many of you are asking for re-posts of the clips, that's almost impossible but swing by to SOMS site (link on the right side of the blog) and search for clips (wither actor's name of movie title), most of them are stashed there
sorry for all the inconvenience caused
We all appreciate the hard word you do. I hope adfly flxes this problem
ReplyDeleteDownloading from Zippshare is better as its downloadings per day is not limited.
ReplyDeletePlease re-upload 'Jeremy Allen White in series Shameless '.
I haven't had any problems whatsoever. I did notice a new redirect screen, but it took me to Zippyshare with no problem.
ReplyDeleteWith the adfy links, I always drag the, "Skip Ad," button into the location bar instead of clicking on it directly. I don't know if that makes a difference, though.
Sorry I don't understand " I always drag the, "Skip Ad," button into the location bar instead of clicking on it directly"
DeleteI tried that and it still wouldn't work for me. I've tried using a different browser and it still won't take me to the zippyshare link.
DeleteThe latest Franz Pätzold please. This has been a nightmare of popups since the "mothergarded" thing adfly is doing. Thanks for fixing it the Pätzold link if you can.
ReplyDelete