Saturday, December 29, 2018

Tim Bergmann going frontal in Zersetzt (2018)

i don't know how he does it but he gets sexier and sexier, year by year, such a tragedy that he is one of the most prolific actors when it comes to nudity but rarely shows it, same here, if you upbright, you will see his penis and balls on his thigh






























































































































5 comments:

  1. Thank you Dear Restituda for the super updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you why, but a set of extra large balls turn me more on than the view of an actor's penis. In a way it is even more intimate and more manly. I will never forget the big dangling plums (on stage and on the screen) of Ronald Zehrfeld, David Rott, Tobias Moretti and Mikko Leppilampi. In the case of Ben Becker they tied him up upside down in the nude on stage in "Berlin Alexanderplatz" and you could watch his big balls move the longer he hang there. It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nothing beats Joachim Foerster, he has XXL balls

      https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cO1R5HYZj68/Wpu84FGznmI/AAAAAAAAusc/jUX-SLLVzIASgT6PwPROJglB_APmoPk1ACLcBGAs/s640/Joachim%2BFoerster%2Bb.gif

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Really amazing! Love them!

      Delete
  3. @FRALALA: I remember very well...when I was still a teenager I watched two movies on TV that made my pause button on my VHS recorder collapse. In 1996 Ralf Bauer showed his big liw-hangers from the rear when he got out of bed in "Heirate niemals deinen Chef", and then they showed the French movie "Pekin Central" from the 80ies on TV in which Yves Renier put on display a wonderful pair of balls (also from the rear) while changing clothes. Unforgettable! 😉

    ReplyDelete