Is there a way to save all the pix from a post in one time, please ? If I wish to save the pictures, I must download each pic, one by one... there must be a more simpler way ??
I Like pictures, too... I download the videos, of course, but I like to see pictures before viewing the vids... and it's very tedious to download pix one by one, I wish I could find a way to do this much easier... I thought maybe someone has a clue ??
I think I need to buy new computer to watch this clips
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to save all the pix from a post in one time, please ?
ReplyDeleteIf I wish to save the pictures, I must download each pic, one by one... there must be a more simpler way ??
Pictures ? Are you really downloading the pictures ? I download the videos, and if I need a picture I save the specific frame with that image :)
ReplyDeleteHe is very handsome, thanks for the post!
ReplyDelete:]
I Like pictures, too... I download the videos, of course, but I like to see pictures before viewing the vids... and it's very tedious to download pix one by one, I wish I could find a way to do this much easier... I thought maybe someone has a clue ??
ReplyDelete