Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Reto Frischknecht going frontal in Champions (2009)

3 comments:

  1. Not related to this post, but hoping someone can help and not sure where else to ask. I ran across a video (might be here or elsewhere) from a mainstream movie in which, as I recall, a character had recently come out (or had been outted). He then enters the showers with his team mates (I guess that's who they were) and they all drop the soap, bend over, pick the soap up and they have a good laugh. Then as they exit the shower, they pat the character on the back (I think one guy hugged him) and as they each leave the shower, most have frontal shots. Anyone know what movie this was and/or where to refind it at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure you mean the Danish short movie 'Svans'.

      Delete
  2. Yes xander7. that was what I was looking for. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete