I am from Czech Republic, for me it was easy. :-) I found another incorrect name. http://restituda.blogspot.cz/2017/05/petr-stach-and-vladimir-polivka-in.html Vladimír Polívka is correct, but the second actor is Jaroslav Plesl (not Petr Stach). Thank you for your good work! I like this blog very much.
thank you, it's always a problem when you don't watch it, only cap, then you have rely on head photo and pictures on the net but in this case i was sure it was Jan cause i know him, how embarrassing
It's OK, I understand. It's often difficult to recognize the actor. :-) I know another interesting Czech titles. I could send you some tips. If you are interisting in it, my email is britanicus@centrum.cz
Correct actor is Igor Bareš. (It is not Jan Budař)
ReplyDeleteThank you Dear Restituda for the great posts! You are THE BEST!
ReplyDeleteI am from Czech Republic, for me it was easy. :-) I found another incorrect name.
ReplyDeletehttp://restituda.blogspot.cz/2017/05/petr-stach-and-vladimir-polivka-in.html
Vladimír Polívka is correct, but the second actor is Jaroslav Plesl (not Petr Stach).
Thank you for your good work! I like this blog very much.
thank you, it's always a problem when you don't watch it, only cap, then you have rely on head photo and pictures on the net but in this case i was sure it was Jan cause i know him, how embarrassing
DeleteIt's OK, I understand. It's often difficult to recognize the actor. :-)
DeleteI know another interesting Czech titles. I could send you some tips. If you are interisting in it, my email is britanicus@centrum.cz