new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Any chance we gonna get original clips without the dubbing? Don't get me wrong. I'm not an arrogant, lazy native English speaker. I barely speak English but at least in English, I can assume the situation.. I'm just asking. Thank you as always
oh actually I was going to ask you this"is it easy for you to get the dubbing version than original?"
i actually don't pay attention to audio whatsoever, when i'm capping, everything is on mute, for all i know it cold be Japanese or Swahili
Any chance we gonna get original clips without the dubbing? Don't get me wrong. I'm not an arrogant, lazy native English speaker. I barely speak English but at least in English, I can assume the situation.. I'm just asking. Thank you as always
ReplyDeleteoh actually I was going to ask you this
ReplyDelete"is it easy for you to get the dubbing version than original?"
i actually don't pay attention to audio whatsoever, when i'm capping, everything is on mute, for all i know it cold be Japanese or Swahili
Delete