your new advertising is very obnoxious. i'm getting popups and even spontaneous page redirects to adfly. if this continues, i surely won't be visiting your site as often.
Me either, this is the only blogspot I visit that's doing that so far. I got a pop-ups galore, a redirect, and my antivirus pop-up dialog responded to one of the pop-ups as well.
the site is completely unfunctional and very annoying with all this spam. Had to disable adblocker todat to be able to visit your site.....pc went crazy with all the spam.
your new advertising is very obnoxious. i'm getting popups and even spontaneous page redirects to adfly. if this continues, i surely won't be visiting your site as often.
ReplyDeleteMe either, this is the only blogspot I visit that's doing that so far. I got a pop-ups galore, a redirect, and my antivirus pop-up dialog responded to one of the pop-ups as well.
ReplyDeletehas your site been spammed?! please remove the ads!!
ReplyDeletethe site is completely unfunctional and very annoying with all this spam. Had to disable adblocker todat to be able to visit your site.....pc went crazy with all the spam.
ReplyDelete