new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
It's been so long since we've gotten a group shower scene like this. Just wish it was longer!
The type of scene I've been looking for, but they didn't show enough! Can anybody think of a similar scene in a movie/tv show where a man/multiple men cover their penises and then slowly reveal them? Thanks!
Hot scene! All of the guys are attractive, but I wish we had seen the ass of the big guy on the right as well!
It's been so long since we've gotten a group shower scene like this. Just wish it was longer!
ReplyDeleteThe type of scene I've been looking for, but they didn't show enough! Can anybody think of a similar scene in a movie/tv show where a man/multiple men cover their penises and then slowly reveal them? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHot scene! All of the guys are attractive, but I wish we had seen the ass of the big guy on the right as well!
ReplyDelete