new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Restituda: Étienne is the white man, right?Étienne Savoie St-Gelais (i think it's the white man) has a perfect white body and an AMAZING ass.What a beauty!
Resti: who are the 3 naked actors ? I can't match the names with the faces
extras, got their names from end credits
ok thanks. I did some further research and Gracia Charles seems to be the one who doesn't show his ass.
Tonyfrench:The handsome "white man" is Étienne Savoie St-Gelais?
Restituda: Étienne is the white man, right?
ReplyDeleteÉtienne Savoie St-Gelais (i think it's the white man) has a perfect white body and an AMAZING ass.
What a beauty!
Resti: who are the 3 naked actors ? I can't match the names with the faces
ReplyDeleteextras, got their names from end credits
Deleteok thanks. I did some further research and Gracia Charles seems to be the one who doesn't show his ass.
ReplyDeleteTonyfrench:
DeleteThe handsome "white man" is Étienne Savoie St-Gelais?