Haha! I've had this clip for 7 years, waiting for a better quality copy of that cute sweet ass and smile to match! The girl's "proud-of-what-I-caught!--impressive, huh?!" look back to her speechless dad is priceless! Thanks so much Resti!
I discovered a deeply disturbing injustice--IMdB doesn't even MENTION our boy's appearance in this episode (Tatort number 666 BTW!). To preserve his posterior for posterity, I submitted Rupp's rump for consideration to their staff...OK, I just submitted his name with no mention of his assets, but still history should note such an asspicious appearance!
They gave him his due--he's on the page! Woohoo! Irony of ironies--now HIS cheeks are the only ones shown on the credits page by ANY of the cast of that episode! I'm talking about his headshot of course... ;)
Beautiful German actor. Laurence has a great body with an amazing ass.
ReplyDeleteHaha! I've had this clip for 7 years, waiting for a better quality copy of that cute sweet ass and smile to match! The girl's "proud-of-what-I-caught!--impressive, huh?!" look back to her speechless dad is priceless! Thanks so much Resti!
ReplyDeleteI discovered a deeply disturbing injustice--IMdB doesn't even MENTION our boy's appearance in this episode (Tatort number 666 BTW!). To preserve his posterior for posterity, I submitted Rupp's rump for consideration to their staff...OK, I just submitted his name with no mention of his assets, but still history should note such an asspicious appearance!
ReplyDeletethat surprised me too although he's only in this scene, luckily i knew who he was before checking WWW
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThey gave him his due--he's on the page! Woohoo! Irony of ironies--now HIS cheeks are the only ones shown on the credits page by ANY of the cast of that episode! I'm talking about his headshot of course... ;)
ReplyDelete