Monday, August 17, 2015

Eric Klotzsch and George Taylor going frontal in trailer You & I (2014)

that was a pleasant surprise, Eric Klotzsch is regular in ZDF series Bettys Diagnose, although this movie has a 2012 date on Eric's agency we only see the trailer and release of the movie in 2015, there is a third guy naked in trailer (Michal Grabowski) but he looks like everything i'm avoiding to post

Eric is another from my favourite list 'another one bites the dust' meaning doing nudity for the first time or doing frontal nudity for the first time and i can reveal that at least four German examples could follow very soon, all most likely to be personal highlight! Stay tuned!

P.S. - Eric is the frontal guy in the sauna sagment













































































10 comments:

  1. While I don't think Michal Grabowski has that same look of the other boys you've chosen to exclude, I'll respect your decision given you are so generous with us. He does look darn hansom now, though. Hopefully you'll change your mind by the time the film is ready to cap.

    Care to share those other highlights coming up?!? I love something to look forward to...I think we all do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not like i will be the only one who will post the movie

      i like to safe with my predictions, asking around did give me confidence, i won't give any names, this won't help, i know, but i can give you the initials: CL, TL, KG and MW!

      Delete
    2. Ha! A riddle...I'm okay with that! :-)

      Delete
    3. So that wasn't too hard, actually. Have CL for sure, quietly confident with TL and MW (a few options but I'm pretty sure which ones you'd be excited about). No clue on KG, though!

      Delete
    4. CL was talked about here

      i thought MW would be the hardest one of them all, haha

      KG is the biggest 'if' but he posted a short clip from the set in his robe and when he disappeared from the screen, he took off his robe and i'm hoping he will have nude scene

      Delete
    5. I think I know who CL is and what movie/series.

      Could you give more hints to the others? Pleeeease :-)

      Delete
    6. i mentioned CL, it's Christoph Letkowski who apparently shows it all in series Blochin, TL was posted here before and if you can believe the rport, he will have an outstanding, almost two minutes long nude scene in upcoming project (even frontal), MW is probably lesser known but the director always has frontal nudity and i saw rather telling picture, KG could/should come in October

      Delete
  2. Thank you Dear Restituda - this will be one of THE highlights of the year for sure!!!! No-one makes better finds than you!!!! But how rude is that nasty man in the green towel covering his treasures when his 2 fellow lads are naked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI, There is available SCREENER of this movie at gay-torrents.net! Great movie by the way! Recommend it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete