new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Could you please tell me where you downloaded the episode or the series? I'd like to watch it in full but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks
search with these keywords:Бесы / Demons Роман Шаляпин 1080p torrent
IMDB made a mistake with plot words, there is a series called Besy (Evgeniy stars in it) but this is movie from 2014; i got it from my contact
IMDB gave out confusing info as they are both called BESY and both made in 2014 but one is a movie and one is a 4-part costume drama mini-series. The movie directed by Roman Chaliapin has full frontals.
Could you please tell me where you downloaded the episode or the series? I'd like to watch it in full but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks
ReplyDeletesearch with these keywords:
DeleteБесы / Demons Роман Шаляпин 1080p torrent
Could you please tell me where you downloaded the episode or the series? I'd like to watch it in full but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks
ReplyDeleteIMDB made a mistake with plot words, there is a series called Besy (Evgeniy stars in it) but this is movie from 2014; i got it from my contact
DeleteIMDB gave out confusing info as they are both called BESY and both made in 2014 but one is a movie and one is a 4-part costume drama mini-series. The movie directed by Roman Chaliapin has full frontals.
Delete