Sunday, January 25, 2015

Christoph Letkowski in series Männer! Alles auf Anfang (Ep. Männerwirtschaft, 2015)

P.S. - my mistake, i copied the thread title from previous post and forgot to delete 'going frontal'


















































































































































6 comments:

  1. THERE WAS NO FRONTAL! AT ALL, IT WAS HIS HAND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,there was no frontal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where da frontal at

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D

    Back in the day, "frontal" meant "in a direct angle to the viewer". Nowadays, it's "a hint of a sideways glimpe" ;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 times now I plead for Pilou Aesbeck 2 scenes in Borgen season 2. 3 times I beg and each time I am ignored, tossed like a dirty rag, like nothing! But each time, like the moth to the flame, I pick myself from the floor and come back to ur church altar to plea once more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jesus... whats wrong with u guys. relax.

    ReplyDelete