new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
I sorry you do such good work. But these last 2 posts , there is not a dick?? If there is who can see it. I don't think you should say frontal if there is not or you can not see it
i do frame to frame capping and watching so i know what i see, just because it's not out there it doesn't mean it's not there in the first place
Thank you Dear Restituda for today's great updates!
I sorry you do such good work.
ReplyDeleteBut these last 2 posts , there is not a dick?? If there is who can see it. I don't think you should say frontal if there is not or you can not see it
i do frame to frame capping and watching so i know what i see, just because it's not out there it doesn't mean it's not there in the first place
DeleteThank you Dear Restituda for today's great updates!
ReplyDelete