new blog, new begining, more luck this time, hopefully
Resti, great as always! I just read that gorgeous actor Lorenzo Balducci has a fantastic frontal scene in "Stella cadente" (2014). Any chances that you could post it here?
delicious! thanks!!! you're the best
He' so hairy, just look at his pubic hairs! And his penis is perfect! Great that he shows his gorgeous nude body to us all!
Wow! very good. indeed. thanks for sharing resti!
That's the smallest penis I've been in movies, but he's so hot
Il est très sensuel, malgré sa petite quéquette.
Resti, great as always! I just read that gorgeous actor Lorenzo Balducci has a fantastic frontal scene in "Stella cadente" (2014). Any chances that you could post it here?
ReplyDeletedelicious! thanks!!! you're the best
ReplyDeleteHe' so hairy, just look at his pubic hairs! And his penis is perfect! Great that he shows his gorgeous nude body to us all!
ReplyDeleteWow! very good. indeed. thanks for sharing resti!
ReplyDeleteThat's the smallest penis I've been in movies, but he's so hot
ReplyDeleteIl est très sensuel, malgré sa petite quéquette.
ReplyDelete